Be a Volunteer!
National MOTTEP® needs you! If you have a few hours to
spare, you can help save lives and perform community outreach
service at the same time. National MOTTEP® has already reached
more than six million people through community outreach
National MOTTEP® offers various opportunities for you to become involved:
- Community Expos and Health Fairs
- Media Promotion
- Special Events
- School/Youth Education
- Fundraising Activities
- National Office Support
- Religious Community Education
- Activities Planning Committee
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF A NATIONAL MOTTEP® VOLUNTEER?
Commitment and dedication to the mission of National MOTTEP® to educate the community about organ/tissue donation and transplantation.
HOW OFTEN WOULD YOU HAVE TO VOLUNTEER?
Its up to you. If you only have a few hours to spare, we can utilize you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A NATIONAL MOTTEP® VOLUNTEER?
- Opportunity to Share Creative Talents!
- Display of Commitment to your Community!
- Active Participation in a Community-based, Grass Roots Program!
- Opportunity to Join National MOTTEP® s 500 Volunteers!
- Recognition during "Volunteer Recognition Month!"